Friday, January 01, 2010

Breaking the ice

Some pics of the New Year's Day Swim that has been a tradition of a few Glasgow South Crusader Old Boys since the 1970's - a great way to prepare for another year of ministry (after this things can only get better!)...

Pics top to bottom: (1) The Enoch Burn near Eaglesham on 1/1/10; (2) Peter Dawson breaks a path through the ice; (2) Martin Boyd; (3) Tommy MacKay does the high jump in some questionable swimwear; (4) Myself and the joy that's it over for another 12 months!




I know - vanity vanity!!!

3 comments:

John Thomson said...

Bodies from Belsen. Shameless and shameful.
Horror and hubris.

blah said...

After seeing these photos I'm going to have to seriously consider my subscription to this blog. I've just eaten my lunch!

Anonymous said...

Tommy MacKay does the high jump in some questionable swimwear;

Tommy MacKay should be ashamed of himself, and Andy, what were you thinking of showing this photo? Shame on you.