Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Greenview Office

In anticipation of new workers at Greenview I've been checking out some new office designs while away. Above is myself, Mike Mackison & Mark Schenk (Pastor of Duncan St Baptist Church in Edinburgh) seeing the sights.

Our main purpose in being in DC however, was the Capitol Hill Baptist Church 'Weekender'. A chance to see the church in action and hear from Mark Dever & others about their commitment to keeping church simple and grounded in the Word.

Now back in Kentucky and benefiting from the chance to do some study and sit in on various college conferences & lectures.

2 comments:

John Thomson said...

There is a deep subtext in that presidential picture. Very disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Great office lol. I've posted some good PDF's on my blog (links to someone's elses rather) regarding Revelation. It might be something you or your church would benefit from. The original posts are on Rapture Ready, but I copied the links under my "End Times" grouping. God bless~